Thursday, March 29, 2012

Waiting on God - Day 3

Read: Psalm 104

I have always loved the Psalms and God's power and His creation never ceases to amaze me. The lady I am a caregiver for loves to walk. Almost every day we'll go for 1-2 mile walks around her neighborhood. Such an awesome way to see evidence of His creation! I've often asked how people can look at the world around us and say there isn't a God. That all of this around us, came from nowhere, all by itself. That, for me, is harder to believe than a Creator.





O Lord, how many are Your works!
In wisdom You have made them all;
The earth is full of your handiwork.
vs. 24 






Challenge: How does God take care of His creation? 
As soon as I read this question, my mind immediately went to verse 28, "You give to them, they gather it up; You open Your hand, they are satisfied with good." As I said in my previous post Sparrows, God provides and cares about even the littlest things in life. 
Verses 14 through 23 talk about what God gives to us. The little things that we don't even think about, God provides. The big things that constantly weigh on our mind, God provides.

Yesterday I started off my day on a down-note. For some reason I was in one of those "Debbie-Downer" moods. At a really young age I learned to hide my emotions though (that will be another blog post possibly) so not many people, if any, are able to tell my true feelings at a given time. I had gotten home at the end of the day, and was still not in a happy mood. Company was over, and that was all find and good, but I still wasn't "feeling it." I sent up a quick prayer asking God to get me out of that funk I was in because I knew it wasn't right. I texted a friend, and not 3 minutes later, they said they were on their way. I am so thankful for the way that God provides friends at just the right time. He knew what I needed.  
Thanks guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment