Thursday, April 5, 2012

Waiting on God - Day 9

Read: Psalm 31

It's funny how God has a sense of humor, and He definitely loves irony.

 

"But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord, 
I say, 'You are my God.'
My times are in Your hands."
v. 14-15a





Challenge: What do you struggle the most in trusting God with? 
Yikes. Not only was I struggling with this all day today, there is a specific thing that I keep struggling to give over to God. I trust Him. But one of the hardest things for me to stop worrying about is money. Being in college and paying for it myself, money is always an issue. But somehow God provides. Every time. 
Its a constant give and take struggle for me to stop worrying about finances though. Every single day, multiple times a day, I have to give it back to God. Reminding myself that He is in control. 
Things happen on His time table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment